Featured Post

Introduction by Amanda Held Opelt

  “He was my North, my South, my East, and West…” From W.H. Auden’s “Funeral Blues” Growing up, I spent plenty of sleepless nights worri...

Friday, March 19, 2021



Helpful Links
 Sibling Grief Links 

A place for website, books, programs, etc. that you have personally found helpful in dealing with your grief.  If you'd like to add things that have been helpful to this list, please email your suggestion to jessicajdagel@gmail.com.

* GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. www.griefshare.org/

 *Refuge in Grief website.  Author Megan Devine shares her realistic and honest experiences with grief.  https://refugeingrief.com/

* Grieving the Death of Sibling article- good article but there are PAGES of people commenting at the bottom with their own sibling loss stories.  This is what I hope to achieve with our blog group.  Again, if you'd like to submit your story as a monthly guest author, email me at the address listed above.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate and respectful in your comments.